(sic)fallacy

2: The [sic]ness Continues
Follow Me

..S.O.R.R.Y..



By  Sic Fallacy     11/16/2011 12:28:00 AM    Categories,,, 


**

Oh I had a lot to say,
Was thinking on my time away,
I missed you and things weren't the same.

Cause everything inside it never comes out right
,
And when I see you cry it makes me want to die.

I'm sorry I'm bad, 
I'm sorry you're blue, 
I'm sorry about all things I said to you.
 
And I know I can't take it back.

I love how you kiss, 
I love all your sounds, 
And baby the way you make my world go round,
And I just wanted to say..
I'm sorry.

This time I think I'm to blame,
It's harder to get through the days,
You get older and blame turns to shame.
 
Every single day,
I think about how we came all this way,
The sleepless nights and the tears you cried it's never too late to make it right..

Sorry!

**

Dia tahu...

About Sic Fallacy

Vanilla Android Code Ninja. [CLOCKWORK] Modder. Androidian. DUnified. XDA-University. Photography. CEO.

2 comments:

neyra shazeyra said...

hmmm

echaRierie said...

waaaa...cantiknya awek..haha..
jiwangnya..lalala


Translate